Dr Andrei Cornoiu
Dr Cornoiu is a Melbourne trained Orthopaedic surgeon who works at the Victorian Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Clinic.
Dr Cornoiu has a particular interest in bunion and forefoot conditions, the management of plantar fasciitis and foot & ankle arthritic conditions. Dr Cornoiu also, has extensive experience in the management of foot and ankle trauma and fractures.
As part of his clinical practice, Dr Cornoiu also has an active interest in Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle research and is dedicated to patient education and informed consent.
Scope of Practice
- Bunion Correction surgery
- Toe correction surgery
- Ankle Arthroscopy and ankle ligament reconstruction
- Management of foot and ankle arthritis including 1st Metatarsophalangeal fusion
- Ankle Replacement
- Management of foot and ankle tendon conditions
- Management of Rheumatoid feet
- Management of Morton's Neuroma and Plantar Fasciitis
- Foot and Ankle