Dr Horng Lii Oh
Dr Horng Lii Oh is an Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in hip and knee surgery. He consults and operates at St Vincent's Hospital, St Vincent's Private Hospital, The Mater Hospital and Waratah Private Hospital.
Dr Oh graduated from the University of Melbourne with Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in 2003. He undertook his training in Orthopaedic Surgery in Sydney and is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons and a Fellow of the Australian Orthopaedic Association.
To further develop his expertise, Dr Oh attained Master of Surgery (Orthopaedic) from the University of Sydney and Graduate Certificate in Sports Medicine from the University of Queensland. He has undergone two subspecialty fellowships in hip and knee primary and revision joint replacement and arthroscopy. He has completed further fellowship training in orthopaedic trauma in Heidelberg, Germany.
Dr Oh is focused on providing patient-centred care and individualised solutions.
Dr Oh is also able to see Mandarin speaking patients.
- Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Australian Medical Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Asia Pacific Orthopaedic Association
- Asia Pacific Arthroplasty Society
- International Congress for Joint Reconstruction
- AO Trauma
- OTC South Pacific
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Graduate Certificate of Sports Medicine
- Master of Surgery (Orthopaedic)
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons - Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow of Australian Orthopaedic Association