Dr Horng Lii Oh
Dr Horng Lii Oh is an orthopaedic surgeon with subspecialty training in primary and revision hip and knee joint replacement, knee arthroscopic and reconstruction surgery and orthopaedic trauma. Dr Oh consults and operates at the St Vincent's campus at Darlinghurst at both the Public and Private Hospitals, as well as at the Mater Hospital in North Sydney.
Dr Oh is known for his professional and caring manner. He has a meticulous approach to surgery and strives to ensure the best possible outcome for each patient. He offers surgical excellence using the most up-to-date orthopaedic knowledge and techniques.
Dr Oh graduated with a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from the University of Melbourne in 2003. He was awarded a Graduate Certificate in Sports Medicine from the University of Queensland and a Master of Surgery (Orthopaedic) from the University of Sydney.
Dr Oh graduated from the University of Melbourne with Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in 2003. He undertook his training in Orthopaedic Surgery in Sydney and is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons and a Fellow of the Australian Orthopaedic Association.
He was admitted as a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons and Fellow of the Australian Orthopaedic Association in 2015. He completed further fellowship training in hip and knee primary and revision joint replacement and arthroscopy in Sydney and was selected as the AO Orthopaedic Trauma Fellow in Heidelberg, Germany. Dr Oh is fully committed to life-long education, training and research.
- Knee Arthroplasty
- Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Australian Medical Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Asia Pacific Orthopaedic Association
- Asia Pacific Arthroplasty Society
- International Congress for Joint Reconstruction
- AO Trauma
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Graduate Certificate of Sports Medicine
- Master of Surgery (Orthopaedic)
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons - Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow of Australian Orthopaedic Association