Dr Isaac Harvey
Dr Harvey is a fully trained Australian Plastic Surgeon. In addition to his plastic surgery training in Adelaide, Dr Harvey has completed two post FRACS fellowships. During these fellowships Dr Harvey trained in Paediatric Plastic Surgery and Hand surgery in Toronto Canada, Sydney and Adelaide Australia.
Dr Harvey currently holds the position of consultant plastic surgeon at the Women's and Children's Hospital, Adelaide where he has worked for the last 10 years. In this role he also coordinates clinics for childrens brachial plexus injures and children with vascular malformations.
Within his private practice Dr Harvey performs surgery for both adults and children including all aspects of hand and peripheral nerve surgery, joint replacements, nerve decompressions and carpal tunnel surgery, brachial plexus surgery, fracture reduction and fixation, facial nerve restorative surger, ear reconstion surgery and paediatric hand surgery and microsurgery.
- Skin Cancer-Melanoma
- Fellow of the Australasian College of Surgery (Plastic Surgery)
- Member of the Australian Hand Surgery Society
- Member of the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Bachelor of Science
- Fellow of the Australasian College of Surgeons (Plastic Surgery)