Dr Isaac Harvey
Dr Harvey is a fully trained Australian Plastic Surgeon. In addition to his plastic surgery training in Adelaide, Dr Harvey has completed two post FRACS fellowships. During these fellowships Dr Harvey trained in Paediatric Plastic Surgery and Hand surgery in Toronto Canada, Sydney and Adelaide Australia.
Dr Harvey currently holds the position of consultant plastic surgeon at the Women's and Children's Hospital, Adelaide and Is visiting consultant surgeon at Port Augusta Hospital. He is deputy chair of plastic surgery and coordinator of registrar teaching for the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in Adelaide.
Within his private practice Dr Harvey performs surgery for both adults and children including all aspects of hand and peripheral nerve surgery, joint replacements, nerve decompressions and carpal tunnel surgery, brachial plexus surgery, fracture reduction and fixation, facial nerve restorative surgery, hand surgery for cerebral palsy, ear reconstion surgery and paediatric hand surgery and microsurgery.
- Skin Cancer-Melanoma
- Fellow of the Australasian College of Surgery (Plastic Surgery)
- Member of the Australian Hand Surgery Society
- Member of the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Coordinator of Plastic Surgery Registrar Training South Australia
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Bachelor of Science