Dr Jason Roth
Adult and Children's Ear, Nose Throat Specialist
I am an adult and children's ear, nose and throat specialist. I have subspeciality interest's in children's ENT problems, rhinology and facial plastic surgery. I completed my otolaryngology surgical training in NSW. I have also completed an accredited United States Rhinology and Facial Plastic Surgery fellowship at RUSH University in Chicago as well as a European Facial Plastic Surgery fellowship in the Netherlands. I have also completed the International Board Certification in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
I have an office in Macquarie Street, Sydney CBD and in Dee Why on Sydney's Northern Beaches.
My team includes two audiologists. More information about our audiology services can be found here -
My services include treatment for all ENT problems but also cosmetic facial plastic surgery You can read more here -
Facial Plastic Surgery
Please find more information here about Dr Roth here.
Link to medical research published by Dr Roth
- Rhinology and Allergy
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- UNSW, Bachelor of Science (Medicine)
- UNSW, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Associate Diploma of Music Australia
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (Otolaryngology, head and neck surgery)
- International Board Certification in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery