Dr Kevin Nguyen
Dr Kevin Nguyen is an Ear, Nose and Throat/ Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgeon.
He completed speciality surgical training in Victoria and is able to provide care for adult and paediatric patients with ENT concerns.
In addition, he has completed further sub-speciality training in Head and Neck Oncology: ablative/ cancer removal surgery, robotic surgery & microvascular reconstructive surgery.
Dr Nguyen places strong emphasis on patient centred care and advocates to achieve the best possible outcomes for his patients.
Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery
Areas of Practice
- Surgical Oncology
- RACS- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- ANZHNCS- Australian and Neck Zealand Head & Neck Cancer Society
- ASOHNS- Australian Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- AMA- Australian Medical Association
- PMCC- Peter MacCallun Cancer Centre
- RMH- The Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Eastern Health
- Epworth HealthCare
- St Vincent's Private Hospital
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Bachelor of Medical Sciences
- Post Graduate Diploma of Surgical Anatomy
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons