Dr Lemech is a vascular, endovascular and renal transplant surgeon.
Dr Lemech studied undergraduate medicine and surgery at the University of Sydney, graduating in 2000. He completed his internship and residency at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney. During his postgraduate training in vascular surgery Dr Lemech had the privilege of working at Westmead Hospital, Sydney, Princess Alexandra Hospital, Brisbane and Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney.
Dr Lemech was appointed as a Visiting Medical Officer in Vascular Surgery to St George Hospital and The Sutherland Hospital in 2009. He was appointed as a Visiting Medical Officer in Renal Transplant Surgery at Prince of Wales Hospital in 2010.
Dr Lemech is the Supervisor of Vascular Surgery Training at St George Hospital. He is regularly involved in training vascular and general surgical trainees. He was a member of the Anatomy Subcommittee of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons and teaches anatomy to trainees of all levels sitting their specialist exams. He was a member of the Board of Vascular Surgery.
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons - Vascular Surgery
- Member of the Australian and New Zealand Society for Vascular Surgery
- Member of the Australian Society for Ultrasound in Medicine
- Member of the International Society of Endovascular Specialists
- Member of the Australian Medical Association
- Member ANZ Society of Phlebology
- Diploma of Diagnostic Ultrasound (Vascular)