Dr Neil Gordon
Specialising in diagnosis and management of prostate cancer, including prostate biopsy.
Specialising in Cryotherapy (freezing) treatment of prostate cancer.
Transurethral Resection of Prostate in Day Surgery.
Management of Kidney stones with Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (non-invasive sound waves to break up stones) and Laser Ureteroscopy.
Managemant of impotence and correction of Peyronie's Disease (Penile curvature).
Vasectomy and Vasectomy Reversal (operating microscope).
Female Stress Incontinence.
Cancer of the Testes and scrotal disorders.
- Member of Urological Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Member of British Association of Urologicai Surgeons
- American Urological Association
- International Member
- Société Internationale D’Urologie
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine
- The Society of Minimally Invasive Therapy
- Australian Medical Association
- Endourology Society
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- New York Academy of Science
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons Glasgow
- Fellow of the International College of Surgeons
- University of Melbourne