Dr Peter Bray
A well respected member of the Vascular & Endovascular Surgical community in Australia, Dr Peter Bray MBBS (UWA) FRACS (Vascular) holds the following professional memberships:
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (Vascular)
- Member of the Australian & New Zealand Society of Vascular Surgeons
- Fellow of The Australasian College of Phlebology,
- Fellow of the Australia New Zealand Society of Phlebology
- Vascular Representative of the State Committee of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
- MBS Subcommittee Vascular Surgery
- ANZSVS CPD Audit Committee
Previously holding the position of Head of Department and Consultant Vascular Surgeon at Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital (WA) where he worked for 20 years, Peter currently provides consulting services in Albany, Carine, Midland and Subiaco, Western Australia and operates at SJOG Midland (Public and Private), SJOG Subiaco and Hollywood Private Hospitals.
Peter undertook Specialist Vascular training at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital (RPA), Sydney and St Vincent’s Hospital, Melbourne. He also undertook additional training in complex endovascular aneurysm repair and carotid stenting at Ashford Hospital in Adelaide, Lake Macquarie Hospital in Newcastle and Epworth Hospital in Melbourne.
Providing a comprehensive, caring and professional service to patients, their families and medical teams, Dr Peter Bray and Vascular Solutions strive to exceed industry standards to be the preferred provider of vascular consulting, diagnostic, surgical and endovascular treatments in Western Australia.
- A comprehensive diagnostic and management service for the treatment of cerebrovascular and all aspects of aortic and peripheral vascular disease.
- No Gaps for all inpatient surgical services.
- Priority review on referrer request with referrals triaged to ensure appropriate time of appointment.
- Focus on providing the most appropriate care for the individual patient and their condition (surgical, endovenous, and conservative treatments)
- Team approach to ensure streamlined patient care
- Prompt, clear and comprehensive communication with patients and all members of multidisciplinary team.
- Arterial and Aneurysmal Disease
- Aortic (Thoracic or Abdominal)
- Other (Splenic, Carotid or Pseudo/false)
- Lower Limb Occlusive Disease
- Mesenteric Occlusive Disease
- Renal Occlusive Disease
- Entrapment Syndromes
- Rare Disorders
- Vascular Tumours
- Carotid Treatment (Stent or Open)
- Venous Disease
- Varicose Veins (Endovenous Laser, Surgery, Sclerotherapy, Medical Glue)
- Venous Thrombosis
- Venous Entrapment
- Ovarian Pelvic Congestion
- Vascular Malformations.
Referrals and appointments:
Telephone (08) 9287 7400
Fax: (08) 9287 7470
- Peripheral Arterial
- FRACS (Vascular)