Dr Roger Woods
Dr Woods is an accomplished Plastic Surgeon with an excellent record of care for children and adults. He is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) and has undertaken additional training in Cranio-maxillofacial surgery in Australia and in Oxford, United Kingdom. Dr Woods worked as a Consultant Plastic Surgeon in Oxford, United Kingdom before returning to Australia in 2009.
Dr Roger Woods works privately at 235 Greenhill Road, Dulwich, and has Visiting Specialist roles at the Women's & Children's Hospital (Adelaide), and the Riverland Regional Health Service (Berri).
He recently was the regional chairman for Plastic and Reconstructive surgical training (RACS) and also has a Senior lecturer position at the University of Adelaide.
In private practice, Dr Woods focuses on reconstructive surgery for skin cancer, melanoma, soft tissue cancers (sarcomas) and for birth abnormalities. He also undertakes facial, breast and abdominal cosmetic surgery. Dr Woods believes in providing patients ample time to make an informed decision about their care and always aims to provide the best treatment available.
- Skin Cancer-Melanoma
- Active Member of the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Active Member of the Australian Sarcoma Group and the Australian Sarcoma Study Group
- Active Member of the Surgical Oncology Group of RACS
- Active Member of the Australian Society of Craniofacial Surgery
- Senior Clinical Lecturer at University of Adelaide
- University of Adelaide
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons