Training and Fellowships
Mr. Siva Chandrasekaran completed his orthopaedic training through the Royal Australian College Surgeons and Australian Orthopaedic Association. He was then selected into three international fellowships - the Exeter Hip Unit, in the United Kingdom, The American Hip Institute, in Chicago and European Federation of Orthopaedic and Trauma Fellowship in Switzerland.
Mr. Chandrasekaran's subspeciality interest is minimally invasive robotic joint replacement surgery of the hip and knee (including the anterior approach to the hip). He also has an interest in arthroscopic and treatment of sports injuries of the hip, knee and shoulder.
Higher Degrees and Research
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australian Orthopaedic Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- British Hip Society
- Euorpean Federation of Orthopaedics and Trauma
- International College of Surgeons
- Arthroscopic Association of North America
- Internation Society for Hip Arthroscopy