Dr Sonja Latzel
Dr Latzel is an Ear Nose and Throat Surgeon who sees patients privately at Medindie, operating at St Andrews Hospital, Adelaide and Memorial Hospital, North Adelaide. She performs adult and paediatric general ENT surgery in private practice including nasal and sinus surgery, general otology, and cochlear and hearing implants.
She is a Senior Visiting Surgeon at the Women's and Children's Hospital in Adelaide with a special interest in hearing loss and cochlear implantation.
- Member of the Australian Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- Member of South Australian State Committee of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS) since 2005
- Deputy Chair South Australian State Committee RACS 2013-2014
- Chair South Australian State Committee RACS 2014-2016
- Member Medical Committee, St Andrews Hospital, Adrlaide
- Medical Unit Head, paediatric otolaryngology, Adelaide Women’s and Children’s Hospital,