Dr Wisam Ihsheish
My main interests in orthpaedics are in the areas of hip and knee replacement, both primary and revision surgery, as well as arthroscopic knee surgery. I have a broad experience in orthoapedic trauma including hand trauma surgery.
I run a meteropolitan practice in Canberra , and well as a rural practice in Goulburn. I accept elective and trauma referrals at both locations.
- I am a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons
- and associate of the Australian Orthopaedic Association
- and a member of the Australian Medical Association
- I am also an active volunteer trauma surgeon of the aid organisation Medicins Sans Frontiers
- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery