Mr Govind Krishna
Dr. Krishna underwent advanced surgical training in General Surgery in New Zealand and obtained his FRACS in General Surgery in 1999. Subsequently he did a year of Vascular Surgery Fellowship at Auckland Hospital New Zealand followed by a year of Upper Gastrointestinal Surgery Fellowship at St George Hospital Sydney. Thereafter Dr. Krishna has been a Consultant Surgeon at Whangarei hospital New Zealand till 2008.
In November 2009 he took up the position of Visiting Medical Officer at Fairfield Hospital and consults at Hurstville, Liverpool, Campbelltown and Fairfield.
Govind’s areas of special interest include:
- General Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- Gastroscopy and colonoscopy
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery, Hernia, Fundoplication, gall bladder surgery
Govind would be pleased to discuss your patients with you and can be contacted on M: 0402655539.
- Upper Gastrointestinal-Hepatopancreatobiliary
- Govind is a member of the Australian Medical Association
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australia and New Zealand Hepatobiliary Pancreatic association
- and the New Zealand Gastroenterological Society
- He has been credentialed by the Gastroenterological Society of Australia to perform Gastroscopy and colonoscopy and has completed the CPD programme of RACS triennially
- University of Auckland