Mr Hemanshu 'Hemi' Patel
I trained at Charing Cross and Westminster Medical School in London, before completing my Masters of Surgery at Imperial college. Ive trained in all aspects of ENT, but have special interests in Childrens ENT, Thyroid and Parotid Surgery, Ear and Sinus Surgery.
I arrived in Darwin in 2007, and work in both public and private hospitals. I became Head of ENT at Royal Darwin Hospital in 2015, and am the Director of Darwin ENT at Darwin Private Hospital.
- Surgical Oncology
- Australasian Society of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- NeuroPhysiology and Genetics, University of London
- Surgical Science and Cochlear Implants, University of London
- Medicine, Surgery, University of London
- Surgery in General, Royal College off Surgeons England
- ORL-HNS, Royal College of Surgeons and Physicians Glasgow
- Royal Australasian college of Surgeons