Dr Hugh Wolfenden
Consultant and Senior Cardiothoracic Surgeon at Prince of Wales Hospital (formerly Prince Henry Hospital) in Sydney since 1992, including the conjoined Private hospital. Also, senior consultant, and founding surgeon at the Liverpool Hospital Cardiothoracic unit since 1994.
Perform all types of adult cardiac and lung surgery.
Particular interests in Mitral Valve Repair, Minimal Access Valve surgery, Atrial Fibrillation surgery, Off Pump Coronary surgery (MIDCAB & OPCAB), and Minimal Access Lung Resection.
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australia and New Zealand Society of Cardiac & Thoracic Surgeons
- International Society of Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgeons
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery