Dr James Churchill
Dr James A Churchill is a Urologist trained in New South Wales, attaining his Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) in 2021. He is a graduate of the University of Melbourne MBBS/BMedSc program, completing an Advanced Medical Sciences year at the Royal Children's Hospital Melbourne.
He has a full scope of practice in general Urology and an interest in pelvic oncology and rare cancers, including retroperitoneal sarcoma and penile cancer. He is an active member of numerous Urologic, Surgical and Oncologic professional societies.
In addition to a commitment to the highest standards of patient care, he is an advocate for clinician leadership and medical education. He has been a Director of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons as Chair of the RACS Trainees Association (2020), Director of the Australian Medical Association as Chair of the AMA Council of Doctors in Training (2013-14), President of the Australian Medical Students' Association (2012) and is a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD).
He is a Conjoint Associate Lecturer at the University of New South Wales' St George & Sutherland Clinical School, teaching and examining undergraduate medical students.
Outside of medicine, he is a photographer, hiker, husband and a father.
- Medico Legal
- Surgical Oncology
- Urological Society of Australia & New Zealand
- European Association of Urology
- American Urological Association
- Société Internationale d’Urologie
- Endourological Society
- Australian and New Zealand Urogenital and Prostate Cancer Trials Group
- American College of Surgeons
- Australian Medical Association
- Fellow, Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Member, Australian Medical Association
- Graduate, Australian Institute of Company Directors