Mr James Clayton
I am a specialist Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgeon and have practiced in the public and private sector for over 10 years. I have provided advice and undertaken surgery for the Port Adelaide Football Club, Adelaide Thunderbirds Netball, 36er's and Lightning Basketball Teams, Adelaide United Soccer Club, SANFL, Australian Cycling and Basketball Teams. I have also been the Medical Officer for Netball Australia and assisted in looking after the Australian & other International netball teams whilst they are in Australia.
I have provided surgical and non-surgical management to workcover and CTP clients for many years. I am in addition an independent medical examiner and am a certified permanent impairment rater with extensive training in AMA4, AMA5, AMA6, DVA, GEPI Workcover, SIRA Workcover and CTP and the associated qualifications and recognitions with respective government organisations. I provide this service throughout Queensland, Sydney, and Northern NSW.
- Medico Legal
- Knee Arthroplasty
- Foot and Ankle
- Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Sports Medicine Australia
- Medical Defence Australia
- Australian Foot & Ankle Society
- International Federation of Foot Ankle Societies
- Bachelor Of Science (Anatomy)
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
- Fellow Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Certified Independent Medical Examiner