Dr Jason Wong
Dr Jason Wong is a General Surgeon specialising in Laparoscopic Gastrointestinal Surgery and Bariatric Surgery. He works as a Staff Specialist at Redcliffe Hospital, Queensland and also in private practice based in Everton Park at North West Private Hospital.
He is an expert gallbladder surgeon with significant experience with difficult and complicated gallbladder surgeries, particularly emergency gallbladder surgery. He also performs laparoscopic and open hernia surgery including complex hernia repairs, anti-reflux surgery, hiatal hernia surgery, bowel surgery, gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, pilonidal sinus surgery, skin cancer surgery.
He is accredited in both Endoscopy and Colonoscopy by GESA.
- Upper Gastrointestinal
- General Surgery Australia (GSA)
- Obesity Surgery Society of Australia and New Zealand (OSSANZ)
- Australia New Zealand Gastro-Oesophageal Surgery Assocation (ANZGOSA)
- International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders (IFSO)
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Surgical Anatomy
- Bachelor of Science (Pharmacology)