Mr Jeffrey Brennan
Dr Brennan is an Australian Neurosurgeon operating at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital and North Shore Private Hospital in Sydney, NSW.
He maintains an interest in all areas of neurosurgery, with subspecialty focus on disorders of the spine, brain tumours, and cerebrovascular disease.
He trained in Australia at St Vincent's, Royal North Shore, Royal Prince Alfred, and The New Children's Hospitals in Sydney, obtaining Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) in Neurosurgery in 1999. He then undertook an 18 months overseas fellowship in Canada at the University of Toronto in spinal disorders, neurotrauma, and cerebrovascular neurosurgery, before taking up his current position as Consultant Neurosurgeon.
- Dr Brennan is a member of the Neurosurgical Society of Australasia and has served on its Board
- He was a Supervisor of training for 10 years before stepping aside when elected to the RACS Court of Examiners in Neurosurgery in 2015
- Other associations include the Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- the North American Spine Society
- and the Australian Medical Association