Dr Jeremy Richardson
Dr Jeremy Richardson is an Australian-trained and Melbourne-based Specialist Plastic Surgeon who specialises in facial plastic surgery (brow-lift, facelift, neck-lift, eyelid (blepharoplasty), nose (rhinoplasty), and ear surgery). He also performs surgery on the skin, body and breast.
Upon graduating with Honours in Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, and Bachelor of Medical Science, he completed his Diploma of Surgical Anatomy at Melbourne University and undertook 3 years of Accredited General Surgical training, prior to commencing Specialist Plastic Surgery training in Melbourne. After gaining his Fellowship FRACS(Plast), Dr Richardson pursued his subspecialty interests as the Senior Plastic Surgical Clinical Fellow at the prestigious Oxford University Hospitals Trust, United Kingdom, in breast, head and neck, cleft lip and palate, and oculoplastic reconstructive surgery. He also undertook further cosmetic surgical training with internationally renowned surgeons in London and Salisbury, United Kingdom.
Dr Richardson has taught at The Universities of Oxford, Melbourne and Tasmania and is married with two children. He is committed to surgical excellence with integrity and safety, he also participates as a volunteer Specialist Plastic Surgeon in Thailand, Yemen, Pakistan and Papua New Guinea.
- Skin Cancer-Melanoma
- Fellow of The Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS(Plast))
- Member of:
- Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Australasian Society of Asthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS)
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (Honours)
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours)
- Diploma of Surgical Anatomy
- Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Australasian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery