Dr John Trantalis
Dr John Trantalis is an orthopaedic surgeon specializing in shoulder and elbow surgery with an emphasis on advanced techniques in arthroscopic shoulder surgery.
He is a Conjoint Lecturer at The University of New South Wales.
His professional values are optimum patient care, working in a team environment, teaching, research, ongoing self-education and clinical governance.
- Fellow of The Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Fellow of The Austalian Orthopaedic Association
- Conjoint Lecturer at The University of New South Wales
- Full Member of The Shoulder and Elbow Society of Australia
- Conjoint Lecturer
- Fellow of The Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Full Member of The Shoulder & Elbow Society of Australia