Mr Julian Liew
Dr Julian Liew is a highly qualified, Australian-trained Specialist Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon certified by the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
Dr Liew is committed to surgical excellence and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgical training. Currently he is the Clinical Lead of Breast Reconstruction and the Supervisor of Plastic Surgery Training at Austin Health. He is also a Clinical Trainer at The Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
In 2017, Dr Liew realised his vision of combining surgical excellence with an enhanced patient journey by establishing his boutique plastic and reconstructive surgery practice, The Clinic Plastic Surgery, in East Melbourne.
- Skin Cancer-Melanoma
- Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery