Dr Korana Musicki
Dr Korana Musicki is an experienced Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon who provides quality care for arterial and venous disease in public and private settings. She offers a wide range of therapeutic options, including comprehensive medical management, contemporary minimally-invasive techniques and more complex open surgery.
Dr Musicki has been dedicated throughout her education and training. Her degrees in Medical Science and Medicine/Surgery at the University of Sydney saw her attain the University Medal, Class I Honours and many other accolades. Her vascular surgery training through the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons has taken her to major hospitals along the east coast of Australia, in Brisbane, Newcastle, Sydney and Melbourne, as well as Oxford UK.
Dr Musicki remains passionate in her professional life. She currently teaches and trains the next generation of doctors and surgeons. She has published book chapters and articles in peer-reviewed journals. She often presents at local and international conferences.
Dr Musicki maintains a communicative and conscientious practice. She is thorough in her assessments and management plans, and is committed to empowering her patients through education. She is accessible to all treating practitioners and ensures timely correspondence.
Areas of Practice
- Peripheral Arterial
- Vascular Access for dialysis and chemotherapy
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Member of the Australian and New Zealand Society of Vascular Surgeons
- Accredited by the Conjoint Committee for the Recognition of Training in Peripheral Endovascular Therapy (Peripheral Endovascular Therapy; Fenestrated and Branched Endografting)
- Registered by the Medical Board of Australia
- Registered by the General Medical Councit of the United Kingdom
- BMedSci (Hons)
- MBBS (Hons)
- FRACS (Vasc)