Dr Matthew Alexander
Mr Alexander is an Orthopaedic surgeon who specialises in the treatment of conditions affecting the hip and knee. These include knee arthroscopy, knee reconstruction and re-alignment (eg. ACL reconstruction) and primary and revision knee and hip replacements. He has a special interest in the area of Robotic Assisted Joint Replacements and Hip Replacement via the Direct Anterior Approach.
- Knee Arthroplasty
- Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Australian Medical Association
- General Medical Council, United Kingdom
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the Australia Orthopaedic Association