Dr Melinda Van Oosterum
Rural General Surgeon with Breast Surgery interest, including basic Oncoplastic techniques. GESA Accreditation in Colonoscopy and Gastroscopy.
Experience in rural/remote and austere surgery including burns, plastics, diabetic foot management, trauma, and emergency surgical presentations.
- Member of BSSANZ (Breast Surgeons Society of Australia and New Zealand)
- Rural Surgery Section of RACS Conjoint Committee Member
- Conjoint Committee for the Recognition of Training in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy - Rural Surgeon Representative
- Provincial Surgeons Association
- Bachelor of Science with First Class Honours
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery