Mr Adrian Fox
Mr Adrian Fox is a specialist Hepatobiliary Surgeon, treating a wide variety of disorders related to the liver, biliary system and pancreas.
He has public hospital appointments at St Vincent's and Eastern Health (Box Hill Hospital and the Angliss hospital). His private rooms are based at St Vincent's with regular consulting at St Vincent's, Epworth eastern, Melbourne eastern health care village and the Bendigo day surgery centre. Adrian operates at the following public hospitals St Vincent's public hospital Melbourne, Box Hill and the Angliss. Adrian operates at the following private hospitals, St Vincent's private hospital, Epworth eastern, Knox private hospital.
For all appointments please call (03) 9416 2246.
- Hepato-Pancreato Biliary
- IHPBA: International Hepato-Pancreato Biliary Association
- A-PHPBA: Asia-Pacific Hepato-Pancreato Biliary Association
- ANZ HPBA: Australian and New Zealand Hepatic
- Pancreatic and Biliary Association
- Australian Medical Association
- University of Melbourne