Mr Alexander Cato
Undergraduate training years were spent in Perth, Western Australia and surgical / urological training in Perth, the United Kingdom and Melbourne.
Long term association with the Australian Defence Force (RAAF) and aviation.
Rural surgical involvement with a practice based in Mildura (VIC) and third world medical services via the College Pacific Islands Project as a volunteer to The Solomon Islands, Timor and Tonga.
Professional subspeciality interest in stone management and lower urinary tract reconstruction.
- Surgical Oncology
- Fellow Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Member Urological Society of Australia & New Zealand
- Member Australasian Society of Aviation Medicine
- Member Australian Military Medicine Association