Dr Alexander 'Mr John Lengyel' Lengyel
I graduated from Guys and St Thomas’ Hospital in London, qualifying a few years later in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Nottingham. I went on to complete a Masters in Medical Education while undertaking my general surgical training in the West Midlands in the UK. I developed an interest in colorectal surgery during my latter years, and completed a laparoscopic colorectal fellowship in Leeds prior to becoming a consultant surgeon at the University Hospital of the North Midlands. After 4 years of a predominantly colorectal practice, I wanted a change of lifestyle and new challenges so came to New Zealand in 2012. I was the Clinical Director for Surgery for 4 years and just been accepted as a Fellow of the Australasian College.
John Lengyel MBBS, BSc, MMedSci, MRCOG,FRCS(Eng),FRACS.
- Surgical Oncology
- Association of Coloproctology Great Britain and Ireland
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Bachelor of Science( Neuroscience)
- Masters of Medical Science on Medical Education
- Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons (England)
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Australasia