Mr Jonathan Rice
Dr Rice is a graduate of The University of Adelaide and is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons and Royal College of Surgeons of England.
Dr Rice is in private practice in Canberra (since 2012), returning to Australia after working in the UK for ten years, gaining a wide range of experience as a General/Vascular Surgeon.
He performs a wide range of general surgical procedures, however he has a special interest in skin cancer, hernia surgery and venous disease.
Dr Rice’s interest in venous disease has been enhanced with the introduction of endovenous sclerotherapy as an alternative to more traditional open surgery for varicose veins. He offers a comprehensive range of treatments for varicose veins.
He has also been actively involved in student teaching through his position as a senior lecturer with the Rural Clinical School of the Australian National University.
- Skin Melanoma
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- General Surgeons of Australia
- The Royal Society of Medicine
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (England)