Krishna is an Australian trained Surgeon. He was born and educated in Hobart where he graduated with Honours from the University of Tasmania. He relocated to Victoria to undertake a Fellowship in General Surgery. He subsequently completed a 3 year sub-specialty training program under the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons Section of Upper Gastrointestinal, Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary and Obesity Surgery at Box Hill, St Vincent’s and Fremantle Hospitals.
He returned to Perth in 2007 as a specialist Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeon with expertise in both Oesophago-Gastric and Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgery. He has particular interests in minimally invasive surgery including advanced laparoscopic procedures, diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy and ERCP. In addition to managing malignancies of the Oesophagus, Stomach, Pancreas and Liver he has interests in the Surgical Management of Morbid Obesity, Gastro-Oesophageal Reflux Disease and Hiatus Hernia, Gallstones and Abdominal Hernias.
- Australian Medical Association
- Avant Mutual Group Limited
- RACS Section of Upper GI
- HPB and Obesity Surgery
- Australia New Zealand Hepatic
- Pancreatic & Biliary Association (ANZHPBA)
- Obesity Surgery Society of Australia and New Zealand OSSANZ
- Australian and New Zealand Gastric and Oesophageal Surgeons Association (ANZGOSA)
- The International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association (IHPBA)
- The International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus (ISDE)
- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery with Honours
- Bachelor of Medical Science