Mr Lachlan Dandie
I returned home to South Australia in 2013 after training interstate, and have public appointments at the Lyell McEwin Hospital in Elizabeth Vale, and at Flinders Medical Centre, primarily as a vehicle to get public patients with cancer operated on in a high volume centre with all the support they need and better outcomes.
I consult privately at my rooms in Cumberland Park and Elizabeth, with regular operating lists at Calvary Adelaide, Calvary Central Districts and Flinders Private Hospitals. I also have admitting rights at Calvary North Adelaide Hospital and Burnside War Memorial Hospital.
I have interests in all areas of Upper GI Surgery, including advanced laparoscopy, bariatric surgery, anti-reflux surgery, upper GI oncology (gastrectomy/oesophagectomy) and complicated biliary disease.
I also perform a wide range of general surgery, including hernia surgery (open and laparoscopic), bowel surgery, carpal tunnel release, excision of lesions and provide general oncall surgical services to the hospital.
As of December 2021, my main consulting rooms moved to our own building, Cumberland Park Specialists, on Goodwood Rd at Cumberland Park. I previously shared rooms with Dr Jon Shenfine, who has since returned to the UK, but I continue to provide followup and aftercare to his patients.
All appointments for private consulting can be made via the Cumberland Park rooms. Please call Kahlia on (08) 7081 2110 to make an appointment. Public referrals can be sent through the usual public hospital referral channels.
- Upper Gastrointestinal-Hepatopancreatobiliary
- Member of General Surgeons Australia
- Member of ANZGOSA (Australia and New Zealand Gastro-oesophageal Surgeons Association)
- Member of ANZHPBA (Australia and New Zealand Hepato-Pancreatico-Biliary Surgeons Association)
- Member of ANZMOSS (Australia and New Zealand Metabolic and Obesity Surgery Society)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (Flinders)