Mr Paulo Selber
Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon with expertise in neuromuscular disorders in children and adults.
Cerebral palsy, spina bifida, strokes, head injuries, spinal cord injuries, myopathies, muscular dystrophies, metabolic and genetic syndromes.
Expertise in the treatment of gait abnormalities in neuromusular disorders utilizing instrumented three dimensional gait/motion analysis.
Areas of Practice
- Foot and Ankle
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Australian Pediatric Orthopaedic Association
- Brazilian Society of Orthopaedics and Trauma
- Brazilian Society of Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America
- American Academy of Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine
- Brazilian Society of Gait Analysis
- Gait and Clinical Movement Analysis Society
- Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery a Weill Cornell Medicine (Interim)
- Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at Columbia University (Former)