Dr Robert Whitfield
I am a general surgeon with sub-specialty post-Fellowship training in breast surgery, oncoplastics / reconstruction, endocrine surgery and melanoma surgery / surgical oncology.
I am a staff specialist Surgeon on the Breast, Endocrine and Surgical Oncology Unit at the Royal Adelaide Hospital.
I operate in private at St Andrews's Hospital.
- Skin Melanoma
- Surgical Oncology
- Visiting Surgeon and Head of Unit (Surgery) BreastScreen SA
- Treasurer/Secretary - Breast Surgeons of Australia and New Zealand
- Member of Australian and New Zealand Endocrine Surgeons
- Member of International Association of Endocrine Surgeons
- Member of International Surgical Society
- Member of General Surgeons Australia
- Instructor and Director of Care of the Critically Ill Surgical Patient (CCrISP) RACS Course
- Chair bi-national CCrISP Committee
- Chair, Australian Board in General Surgery
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Bachelor of Medical Science
- Post-graduate diploma surgical anatomy
- General Surgery