Dr Suresh Rajapaksa
Dr Suresh Rajapaksa is an Adelaide trained ENT surgeon with a subspeciality interest and expertise in Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, and the management of Nasal and Sinus disease in adults and children. He also maintains a busy paediatric ENT practice, as manages general ENT condtions.
He obtained his medical degree from the University of Adelaide in 1997, a Masters of Surgery from the University of Adelaide in 2004, and his Fellowship in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery(ENT) from the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in 2006.
He was Senior Visiting Medical Specialist at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital until 2017, but now works full time in the Private system. He consults in North Adelaide and Angaston, and Operates at the Memorial Hospital in North Adelaide.
- Australasian Rhinology Society
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australian Medical Association
- Australasian Society of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, University of Adelaide
- Master of Surgery, University of Adelaide
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, Otolaryngology,Head and Neck Surgery