Mr Tim Iseli
Dr Tim Iseli is an Ear, Nose & Throat Surgeon (also called an otolaryngologist, head & neck surgeon) and is the current head of the ENT surgery department at Royal Melbourne Hospital. His surgical training was in the Victorian State training scheme, the University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics and the University of Alabama at Birmingham in the United States of America. He is an expert on endoscopic sinus surgery and thyroid, head and neck cancer surgery.
Speciality: Ear, nose & throat surgery. Endoscopic sinus surgery, thyroid, head and neck cancer surgery.
His particular interests are:
- Thyroid & parathyroid surgery
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Head & neck cancer surgery
- General ear, nose & throat surgery including pediatrics
Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery
Areas of Practice
- Surgical Oncology
- Member Australian Society of Otolaryngology
- Head & Neck Surgeons
- Member and Executive Board Member of Australian New Zealand Head and Neck Cancer Society