Dr Nicholas Potter
Dr Potter is an Ear, Nose and Throat and Head and Neck Surgeon practising in Brisbane.
After completing medical studies at The University of Melbourne, where he graduated with Honours, Dr Potter was accepted into subspecialty training in Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery in Melbourne.
He subsequently undertook a Fellowship in Nasal and Sinus Surgery at The University of Iowa and then a Fellowship in Head and Neck Cancer Surgery at The Princess Alexandra Hospital, Brisbane.
Dr Potter sees patients privately in Sunnybank and Loganlea, and has a public appointment with Metro South Health (Logan and Princess Alexandra Hospitals). He is actively involved in clinical research, medical education and multidisciplinary clinical care.
His areas of interest are: General Adult and Paediatric ENT, Nasal and Sinus Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery.
- Surgical Oncology
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons - Fellow
- Australian Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery - Member
- Australia and New Zealand Rhinologic Society - Member
- Australian and New Zealand Head and Neck Cancer Society - Member
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Bachelor of Medical Science
- Postgraduate Diploma of Surgical Anatomy