Mr Paul D'Urso
Mr. D'Urso's Primary Expertise: Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery; Spinal Surgery; Artificial Disc Replacement; Brain & Pituitary Tumours; Cerebral Aneurysms; Neuroendoscopy; Hydrocephalus; Trigeminal Neuralgia; Arterio-Venous Malformations; Cranial Reconstruction; Chiari Malformation.
Mr. D'Urso's Secondary Expertise: Medico-legal Opinion.
- Mr D'Urso is a fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- and a member of the Neurosurgical Society of Australasia
- Spine Society of Australasia
- Victorian Neuroscience Centre
- Monash Institute for Neurological Diseases
- and the Australian Medical Association
- Mr D'Urso consults privately at the prestigious Epworth Centre in Richmond
- Clarendon Street Specialist Centre in Frankston
- and at The Knox Private Hospital Consulting Suites in Wantirna
- Mr D'Urso operates exclusively at the Epworth Private Hospital in Richmond