Mr Ran Li
Mr Ran Li is a consultant oncoplastic breast surgeon at Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital. He graduated from The University of Melbourne medical school in 2010 and completed his surgical training through the Royal Melbourne Hospital in 2018. Following this, he undertook a PhD in breast cancer immunology at the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre in Melbourne. In 2021 he moved to Perth and completed a fellowship in breast surgery at Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital. He then went on to complete a further post graduate fellowship in oncoplastic breast surgery at the Nightingale Centre in Manchester, United Kingdom, where he trained with oncoplastic breast surgeons and plastic surgeons learning modern advanced oncoplastic surgical techniques.
- General Surgeons Australia
- Breast Cancer Trials
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Bachelor of Medical Science
- Postgraduate Diploma of Surgical Anatomy
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons