Dr Richard Hamilton
Richard Hamilton has more than 25 years experience in plastic Surgery and is one of Adelaide's most experienced and well regarded plastic surgeons.
After graduating in medicine with honours at the University of Adelaide he engaged in specialist plastic surgery training at esteemed centres in Adelaide, Melbourne, New Zealand and Sweden gaining his Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Plastic Surgeons FRACS, before returning to Adelaide to become the inaugural head of Plastic Surgery at Adelaide's Flinders Medical Centre.
He is now fully engaged in private practice as chief plastic surgeon at Hamilton House Plastic Surgery an exclusive private plastic surgery clinic located on Goodwood Road close to Adelaide and the southern and coastal suburbs.
Subsequently he realized the potential of day surgery in plastic surgery and so established Hamilton House Day Surgery a state of the art accredited day surgery facility co-located with the clinic where he now conducts all of his plastic surgery procedures.
Richard Hamilton's special interests include Skin Cancer and Mole removal and repair; Elective Hand Surgery (Carpal Tunnel release, Dupuytren's Contracture, Ganglion and Hand Tumour removal, Trigger finger Release); Hand lacerations and Injuries; and finally Cosmetic Plastic Surgery (including Breast Augmentation, Breast Enlargement, Rhinoplasty, short scar Face Lift, Breast Lift – Reduction, Labiaplasty / Labioplasty, Eyelid surgery, Prominent Ear Correction, Abdominoplasty, Gynaecomastia, Cosmetic Facial Mole removal) all using the latest minimally invasive techniques with minimal down time for patients.
- Skin Cancer-Melanoma
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons FRACS
- Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons ASPS
- South Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons SASPS
- Australasian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery ASAPS
- Australian Hand Surgery Society AHSS
- International Member
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons ASPS
- International Member
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons ASAPS
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons ISAPS
- Australian Medical Association AMA
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons