Mr Ross Triolo
Mr Ross Triolo graduated from the University of Melbourne in 2006. He undertook surgical training in Ear, Nose & Throat - Head & Neck Surgery in Melbourne and became a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in 2017. He has also completed a fellowship in Head & Neck Cancer Surgery in the USA.
His practice includes:
- paediatric and adult general ENT conditions
- nose and endoscopic sinus surgery
- snoring and obstructive sleep apnoea surgery
- thyroid and parathyroid surgery
- salivary gland surgery including sialoendoscopy
- throat and neck tumours including trans-oral robotic surgery
Mr Triolo operates at Cabrini Hospital, Malvern. He has consulting suites at Cabrini Malvern and at Monash Specialist Centre, Clayton. His public appointment is at the Royal Melbourne Hospital.
- Surgical Oncology