Dr Sukhbir 'Suki' Ahluwalia
Dr Suki Ahluwalia MB BS(Lond,) BSc (Hons), MRCS(Eng), MRCS(Ed), MSc, DO-HNS, FRCS (ORL-HNS), FRACS
Coral Sea ENT is Cairns' newest, comprehensive Ear, Nose and Throat service.
We aim to provide a modern, technologically enhanced, precision service to the population of Cairns and beyond.
Our practice deals with the complete range of Ear, Nose and Throat disorders including both Adults and Paediatrics.
Dr Suki Ahluwalia has over 15 years of international specialist otorhinolaryngology experience. He is dual Fellowship qualified with both The Royal Australasian College of Surgeons and The Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- Surgical Oncology
- Dr Ahluwalia is a Fellow of both the Australasian College of Surgeons and the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- He is a member of ENT-UK and Facial Plastic Surgery UK
- He is registered as a Specialist with AHPRA and the General Medical Council
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Master of Science in Surgery
- Diploma of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery
- Bachelor Science
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons