Dr Todd Mason
Dr Todd Mason is an Australian and internationally trained Orthopaedic surgeon. He specialises in the treatment of sports injuries of the shoulder and knee as well as degenerative conditions of the hip, knee and shoulder.
After completing specialist training in Victoria, Dr Mason worked as a consultant Orthopaedic surgeon at the Austin Hospital for 18 months where he focused on and gained extensive experience in the treatment of Orthopaedic trauma. Todd then travelled to the UK, undertaking fellowships at the Avon Orthopaedic Centre in Bristol and the Edinburgh Royal Infirmary in Scotland. Here he was able to develop subspecialty expertise in the management of patellofemoral conditions, partial knee replacement and revision hip and knee arthroplasty. Dr Mason then spent 12 months in Toronto, Canada, acquiring additional subspecialist training through the University of Toronto Orthopaedic Sports Medicine (UTOSM) program. During this time, he attained further experience in the treatment of complex knee and shoulder sports injuries with a special interest in arthroscopic reconstruction and joint preservation procedures.
- Knee Arthroplasty
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australian Orthopaedic Association
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of Canada
- Victorian Shoulder and Elbow Society
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Bachelor of Medicine / Bachelor of Surgery (Hons)
- Bachelor of Medical Science