In This Section
Information regarding the fees for selection into SET.
The Selection registration fee is A$625 (including GST) - There is no refund on this fee.
The selection processing fee for Australian only or bi-national programs is $880 (GST exempt) - There is no refund on this fee.
Selection processing fee for New Zealand programs is $1,085 (including GST1) - There is no refund on this fee.
This selection processing fee applies to:
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery (New Zealand)
- Paediatric Surgery
The following specialty programs will publish their own selection processing fees:
- General Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery (Australia and New Zealand)
- Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery (Australia)
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Australia
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, New Zealand
- Vascular Surgery
Applicants applying to more than one specialty are required to pay a selection processing fee for each specialty at the time of submitting their application.
1NZ GST only payable by NZ residents