On this page
How do I log in?
If you are a Member of the College, you will already have a College username name and password.
By logging in to the RACS website or the RACS Portfolio, Members can access a wealth of online resources, which include:
- The College's Online Library, including access to full-text electronic journals accessible via Summon Search
- Training materials including course modules and the College LMS
- Information about registering for College events
- Information about CPD status for Fellows
- Information about your progression on the pathway to Fellowship for trainees
- Account information including information about your bills and personal information
If you do not have an account to access the College website please contact us using the details below.
I don't know my username/password
If you have forgotten your new username you can use the self-service features on the College website. If you still need to create your new security profile, you will need your existing username and password in order to complete this process. If you have forgotten these details, please contact us using the details below.
If you experience difficulty logging in to the College website after attempting this step, please contact the IT help desk, who maintain a dedicated phone line for password resets and account information. Based at the Melbourne office, this phone is staffed during normal business hours, from 9am to 5pm (AEST). A voicemail service is set up to deal with inquiries outside of office hours.
Telephone: +61 3 9276 7422
Fax: +61 3 9249 1219