Typically there are 22 ASSET courses run a year in Australia and New Zealand.
Courses will take place in Adelaide, Auckland, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney and Wellington.
- Australia - A$3,895.00 (including GST)*
- New Zealand - NZ$4,360.00 (including GST)**
*Australian SET Trainees mandated to complete the course by their specialty boards are exempt from GST. This applies to courses occurring from the year training commences. Australian fees for all other course participants are subject to 10 percent GST.
**Courses conducted in New Zealand will be invoiced in NZ dollars, regardless of residential country of applicant.
Course fee includes
- access to 10 eLearning modules
- suture jig and disposable instruments
- Fundamental Skills for Surgery textbook
- certificate upon completion