On this page
Plastic Surgery Hand Fellow 2024
• Central Adelaide Local Health Network, Royal Adelaide Hospital
• MDP-2 $87,934 - $142,159 p.a.
• Full-time temporary from 10/06/2024 to 08/06/2025
The RAH is seeking a dedicated and motivated individual to join the Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Unit from June 2024. This is an exciting opportunity to work with leading experts in the field and gain invaluable experience in hand and upper limb, as well as in the broader specialty of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery.
• Bachelor of Medicine; Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or equivalent, eligible for registration as a medical practitioner with AHPRA.
• Completion or nearing completion of Surgical Education & Training
• Extensive experience in the field of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
• Completion of or nearing completion of FRACS (or equivalent)
• Completion of an AO Fracture Course
• Current National Police Clearance (NPC)
• Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Immunisation screening as indicated in the role description. SA Health Services are required to implement the Addressing vaccine preventable disease: Occupational assessment, screening and vaccination policy in the workplace.
Applications close: 30 June 2023
For further information and to apply visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/careers and search for Job Ref: 833387
Telephone: +61 435 047 193