Identifying and Addressing Microaggressions
Course learning outcomes
By completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Identify the types of unacceptable behaviours that are classified as microaggressions
2. Identify the impact microaggressions have on individuals, team performance and patient safety
3. Reflect on your own workplace behaviours
4. Identify intervention strategies and responses for addressing microaggressions in the workplace.
Are you eligible for this course/activity?
Note: The content in this course also appears in the new Professional Development course, Introduction to Operating with Respect. If you have completed Introduction to Operating with Respect, you do not need to register for this course.
• Duration: 20-30 minutes
Completing this course will entitle participants to 1 CPD point.
Main RACS competencies addressed
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Cultural competence and cultural safety