Course learning outcomes
By completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Write SMART goals as part of a Professional Development Learning Plan
2. Identify the role of feedback in keeping Trainees on track
3. Identify types of Trainee performance
4. Describe the process for identifying underperformance
5. Identify underperformance and develop an action plan
6. Determine if an action plan is being effective and how to modify if required.
Are you eligible for this course?
This course is available to and appropriate for Supervisors, Trainers and Fellows.
Mode of delivery: Online (3x eLearning modules)
Duration: 3 hours
Course commences at the start of each month. You will have 30 days to complete the course.
|Start Date||End Date|
|Thursday 1 February 2024||Friday 1 March 2024|
|Friday 1 March 2024||Saturday 30 March 2024|
|Monday 1 April 2024||Tuesday 30 April 2024|
|Wednesday 1 May 2024||Thursday 30 May 2024|
|Saturday 1 June 2024||Sunday 30 June 2024|
|Monday 1 July 2024||Tuesday 30 July 2024|
|Thursday 1 August 2024||Friday 30 August 2024|
|Sunday 1 September 2024||Monday 30 September 2024|
|Tuesday 1 October 2024||Wednesday 30 October 2024|
|Friday 1 November 2024||Saturday 30 November 2024|
- Free for College members (Fellows, Trainees or Specialist International Medical Graduates within the College)
- A$250 or NZ$270 for non-members of the College
*All values include GST
Completing this course will entitle participants to 3 CPD points.
Main RACS competencies addressed
- Leadership and management
- Scholarship and teaching
Course references are available from the RACS library (login required).
Register here (login required)