View the OHNS syllabus (PDF 58.73KB). This should be read in conjunction with the OHNS curriculum.
- Last’s anatomy regional and applied R.M.H McMinn 9th edition
- Wheater’s Functional Histology a text and colour atlas 4th edition
- Langman’s Medical Embryology 10th edition
- Robbins Pathologic Basis of Disease 7th edition
- Ganong’s Review of Medical physiology 24th edition
Specialty specific reference texts
- Head and Neck Surgery – Otolaryngology by Byron J. Bailey and Jonas T. Johnson (editors) 5th edition Volume 1 and 2
- Cumming’s 5th edition Head and Neck Surgery – Otolaryngology by Byron J. Bailey and Jonas T. Johnson (editors) 6th edition Volume 1 and 2
The RACS Library has many of the recommended books and journals online on the Trainee Resources page.