On this page
You do not need to be a Fellow to register for the RACS CPD program.
RACS CPD program – Surgically Affiliated Practitioners (PGY3+)
RACS has now developed a CPD program for PGY3+ practitioners working in a surgically affiliated field (i.e., surgical assistants, proceduralists). From January 2024, all practitioners PGY3+ in Australia will need to have a CPD home. RACS is offering a special introductory fee of $550.
RACS CPD program – Specialist International Medical Graduates (SIMG – AoNZ)
RACS CPD program for SIMG’s in AoNZ (previously known as MOPS) is designed for Consultants/SIMG’s working in surgery. 2023 Fee AUD $3,575, NZ $4,000
Participants can register for either CPD program via the College’s website.
Once you have logged in
1. Log in to your College dashboard via the website or create an account
2. Click on Training and Services in the top right-hand corner of your dashboard
3. Click on Subscriptions
4. Click on subscribe button for CPD Program Enrolment 2023 (MOPS/PGY3+) or CPD Program Enrolment 2023 (MOPS AU/AoNZ)
5. Check your details and update (if necessary)
6. Enter your details including your Medical ID registration – validate
7. Add to cart
8. Follow prompts to finalise your subscription